The season will begin on Thursday, March 4th and end on Friday, April 2nd.
- 7 on 7 Football and volleyball will be offered.
- There are no games planned with other schools at this time.
Students must have a current physical to participate.
- The form can be found on the district website
- Students must register on Powerschool
- There will be no fees for participation.
Practice will be from 6:30am-7:40am on students’ in-person school days. A cohort students will practice Monday and Tuesday and B cohort students will practice Thursday and Friday. There will be no practice on Wednesdays.
- We will assign homeschool and OLA student’s to specific days once we have a better on idea on numbers.
- To start, all athletes will enter the front doors of the building and will be given further instructions once inside. The doors will open at 6:20am. Athletes should be dressed and ready to play.
- Students will have the opportunity to change after practice.
- Masks must be worn by players and coaches at all times.
- The monthly attestation on Powerschool must be completed before athletes can participate. If it is not, daily attestations posted on the sport specific google classroom will be required.
- Homeschool students will have to complete the daily attestation.
- An email with a google classroom code will be sent today (2/24) to those who have registered on Powerschool. Please have students join the classroom for more information about their specific sports.
Yearbook needs your pictures! Show us what you have been doing during quarantine and distance learning!
Please make sure each picture has a caption: Student’s full name, grade, and a description of what they are doing.
Go to http://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/?code=DesertHillsYBK to upload your images.
New student registrationClick Here
TOUR DESERT HILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL