Working together to support student success
Desert Hills PTO is an active group of parents and teachers working to support our middle school students. We understand that parents have jobs, other kids and lives that keep us busy, but we need everyone's help to make the PTO successful. DHMS PTO works hard to stay on budget and to do the most with the money we receive from donations.
Ways you can support PTO
- Attend a PTO meeting
- Follow us on Facebook (NOTICE: This link is to an external web or social media site and is not sponsored or endorsed by the Kennewick School District.)
- Donate money
- Volunteer at a school events
- Donate ink cartridges to earn money for the PTO. Turn these in at the office/teachers rooms.
- If you shop at Target, Safeway or Yokes, you can use your cards to also earn money for the school. Safeway and Yokes use E-script, please make sure to sign up for that card.
- Shoparoo https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By4cZbAwUskvc3BLR21xdVRmemc/edit?pli=1 (NOTICE: This link is to an external web or social media site and is not sponsored or endorsed by the Kennewick School District.) This is a free mobile app that turns gocery receipts into fundraising dollars for schools.
We meet at 12:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of the month in the Desert Hills Office Conference Room. All are welcome.