Working together to support student success
Desert Hills PTO is a very active group of parents and teachers working together to support our middle school students. We understand that parents have jobs, and other kids, and lives that keep us all very busy, but we need everyone's help to make the PTO successful. DHMS PTO works hard to stay in budget and to do the most with the money that we receive from donations.
Ways you can support PTO
- Attend a PTO Meeting
- Follow us on Facebook (NOTICE: This link is to an external web or social media site and is not sponsored or endorsed by the Kennewick School District.)
- Donate money
- Volunteer at a school events this year (view schedule)
- Donate ink cartridges to earn money for the PTO - Turn these in at the office/teachers room.
- If you shop at Target, Safeway, or Yokes you can use your cards to also earn money for the school. Safeway and Yokes use E-script, please make sure to sign up for that card.
- Shoparoo https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By4cZbAwUskvc3BLR21xdVRmemc/edit?pli=1 (NOTICE: This link is to an external web or social media site and is not sponsored or endorsed by the Kennewick School District.) This is a free mobile app that turns gocery receipts into fundraising dollars for schools.
We meet at 12:30 p.m. on the 1st Tuesday of the month in the Desert Hills Office Conference Room. Everyone is welcome to attend.